DENVER, Colo., September 11, 2011 – mGive, (www.mGive.com) the leading service provider for mobile donations in the United States, today announced that it is powering several mobile donation campaigns raising funds in honor of 9/11.
The nonprofit organizations and their respective programs powered by the mGive platform have the following calls-to-action:
- Text MEMORIAL to 90999 to give $10 to the National Park Foundation for the Flight 93 National Memorial
- Text WWP to 90999 to give $10 to Wounded Warrior Project
- Text CHOICE to 50555 to give $10 to LifeQuest
- Text 911 to 27722 to give $10 to the Central Indiana Community Foundation, Inc.
- Text RETURN to 90999 to give $10 to the VFW Foundation
- Text TOUR to 50555 to give $10 to Tourism Cares for Tomorrow, Inc.
- Text NFFF to 80000 to give $10 to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- Text CELL to 50555 to give $10 to the Mizel Museum
*Message and data rates may apply.
mGive pioneered the mobile giving industry in the United States. The company works closely with U.S. wireless operators and The mGive Foundation (www.mgive.org) to process donations and ensure that 100 percent of the proceeds collected go directly to the nonprofit entity. Organizations interested in launching mobile donation campaigns for relief efforts can contact mGive at 866.720.3350 to get started.
mGive is changing the way people give. mGive, a Mobile Accord service, was established in 2005 and created the United States mobile donation market by introducing the first mobile donation platform tailored to nonprofit organizations. Today, more than 85 percent of domestic mobile donations are powered by mGive who serves more than 500 leading nonprofit organizations and has launched over 7,000 mobile campaigns. The mGive platform offers scalable, enterprise-level solutions using text messaging for donor engagement and fundraising. For more information please call 866.720.3350 or visit www.mGive.com.
Cassie Bair, Director of Marketing
866.720.3350 x 28